I’ve been running/walking in the Ogio Flash Endurance Jacket for two winter seasons. It’s great for running in the 30’s and below. There have been many mornings with the temperature in the teens when I have ran and walked wearing this awesome jacket.
Of course the nicest feature is how reflective it is. You know it’s working when cars start moving to the center of the road from over 100 yards out because they see you.
DESIGNED FOR DAY-INTO-NIGHT ACTIVE PURSUITS LIKE RUNNING & CYCLING
- 100% poly shell with mesh lining
- Reflective OGIO Endurance heat transfer label for tag-free comfort
- Zip-through cadet collar
- Reverse coil zippers with locking pulls
- Contrast stacked O heat transfer at center back
- Raglan sleeves
- Elastic cuffs
- Front zippered pockets with heat transfer welding details
- Embroidery access pocket
- Contrast O Endurance heat transfer at back right seam
- Slight drop tail hem with drawcord and toggle for adjustability